Saturday, September 06, 2008

The TV Zone

Oprah: Five Reasons Why Palin Should Appear

But Oprah's also in the bag for Obama and has made no secret of that either; said she, for example of his recent speech, "What I saw with Barack Obama was something that was transcendent and I felt transformational for me as a human being and for this country. And I only pray in the deepest part of my being that America will rise to this moment. And I feel that what he was able to offer us as individual citizens and as a united country was something that we have never seen before. I really, I think it's the most powerful thing I've ever experienced."

Click here to read the entire article....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. If you make a rude or vulgar comment (determined by me) the comment will be deleted.