Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Way News - Sought: Wal-Mart shoppers who trampled NY worker

 

I try not to comment on a whole lot of articles, I prefer to let them speak for themselves, but this one really gets me. Christmas is the celebration of Christ’s birth, it’s also a time when families get together to renew and relish the love they have for each other.
Each year the hype behind Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving gets worse and worse, now we have a death caused by it here, and in California there was someone shot at a ToysRUs.
Stores have started putting out Christmas items after Labor Day, that would be fine except it isn’t for the true reason for Christmas, it’s for the dollar. I pray that Wal-Mart and all of the other stores who hype up the shopping so much that caused this will step back and take a look at what they’ve done and do something to change it.
What a tragedy,
Bill

NEW YORK (AP) - Police were reviewing video from surveillance cameras in an attempt to identify who trampled to death a Wal-Mart worker after a crowd of post-Thanksgiving shoppers burst through the doors at a suburban store and knocked him down.

My Way News - Sought: Wal-Mart shoppers who trampled NY worker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. If you make a rude or vulgar comment (determined by me) the comment will be deleted.