Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Democrats Are Concerned Over Stimulus Plan Delays - WSJ.com

I’ve been trying to remember the last time Dem’s had control over Congress and the presidency, If I remember correctly it didn’t work out to well and Newt and company came up with a way to take the house in the 94 elections. I could be wrong about the year but it was around then.

I guess the thing that surprises me is why when one party has control over everything that more things don’t happen. In my lifetime I’ve seen it with both parties.

 

WASHINGTON -- Democratic leaders are increasingly concerned that they won't be able to offer an economic stimulus package for congressional debate until late January because they haven't received a plan from President-elect Barack Obama's transition team.

Democrats Are Concerned Over Stimulus Plan Delays - WSJ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. If you make a rude or vulgar comment (determined by me) the comment will be deleted.