Sunday, March 28, 2010

Great article, I'm glad someone finally wrote it....

If King George Will Not Listen . . . | RedState
I’ve said for weeks I was a bit fearful of what would happen as a result. I sincerely pray we are not on the cusp of some group of angry and now unhinged mob lashing out at congressmen for a vote in the Congress. But something seems to be brewing and I frankly don’t think the Democrats should at all be surprised. They were and they knew they were playing with fire to advance legislation many Americans see as the undoing of the American Experiment. Some of those Americans will now conclude that, like with the founders, if King George will not listen, King George must be fought.

To read the article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. If you make a rude or vulgar comment (determined by me) the comment will be deleted.