Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Healthcare is here for now.....What's next?

Krauthammer Predicts European-Style VAT Tax | NewsBusters.org
"But then I think there is a larger issue here," Krauthammer said. "I think ultimately Obama understands that he has just added an unbelievably large entitlement on to a country drowning in debt. He is not stupid. I think he is anticipated this, and I think he is, from the beginning, had a plan and the plan is he is going to use the Deficit Reduction Commission, which will report only after November, and I'm absolutely sure it will recommend something new in American history, a national sales tax which is called a VAT in Europe."

To read the entire article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. If you make a rude or vulgar comment (determined by me) the comment will be deleted.